[llvm-devmeeting] Blind submission policy?

David Chisnall via llvm-devmeeting llvm-devmeeting at lists.llvm.org
Wed Feb 7 02:19:34 PST 2018

On 7 Feb 2018, at 09:02, Arnaud Allard de Grandmaison <arnaud.adegm at gmail.com> wrote:

> I believe this is a misconfiguration in hotcrp, as we have never done it in the past and there is no way we can guarantee the blind policy --- our community is pretty small, so even anonymizing the submission would fail as you pointed out.
>
> I'm checking with the PC chair what was really intended.

We do want blind submission for the SRC, but unfortunately it isn’t possible to selectively enable it for different categories of submission.  The PC chair can deanonymise submissions and most non-SRC submissions are likely to include some deanomymising information.  Please submit your proposal as-is - it certainly won’t be penalised as a result of not being anonymous.

David