[llvm-devmeeting] Blind submission policy?

Gergö Barany via llvm-devmeeting llvm-devmeeting at lists.llvm.org
Tue Feb 6 08:56:47 PST 2018

Hi everyone,

I just put together an extended abstract for a technical talk I'd like
to give at EuroLLVM in April. The developers meeting website's
submission guidelines don't say anything about a blind submission
process, but the the HotCRP submission system does say that submissions
are blind.

I wasn't planning to anonymize my submission because it refers to my
previously published research, links to talk slides and my GitHub
repository, and because I know that several members of the PC would
recognize my work.

So I'm wondering: Is there actually a blind submission policy in place?

Thanks,
Gergö