[llvm-dev] Thank you from the Glow Developers

Sean Silva via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat May 5 13:23:39 PDT 2018

Very cool! The first thing that jumps out to me is how tidy and modular the
code structure is. The code feels very familiar (stylistically,
organizationally, etc.) to me as an LLVM developer.

One thing that wasn't at all clear to me is how this is different/similar
to TensorFlow XLA (previously mentioned on this list). Can you briefly
compare and contrast this with TensorFlow XLA?

-- Sean Silva