[llvm-dev] Thank you from the Glow Developers

Saleem Abdulrasool via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu May 3 18:14:02 PDT 2018

Hello LLVM community,

We have been working hard on a new domain specific optimizing compiler, and
we
are pleased to announce that we have recently open sourced the project!  We
would like to introduce you to Glow, an optimizing compiler for neural
networks!

This new compiler is built on the hard work of this community and we would
like
to thank all of the contributors to the LLVM project.  We hope that the
project
will be beneficial to others as well, which would not have been possible
without
your work.

You can find the sources to it at http://github.com/pytorch/glow and read
up on
the work in the associated paper we have released at
https://arxiv.org/pdf/1805.00907.

Thank you all!

The Glow Developers