[llvm-dev] Unable to build and install LLVM on Mac OSX 10.11

Mehdi Amini via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jun 9 08:57:22 PDT 2016

Hi,

Building on OS X with Xcode is well tested: http://lab.llvm.org:8080/green/

What does `xcrun clang -v` returns on your system?
What is your cmake command line?

Starting simple I'd expect this sequence of command to work:

git clone http://llvm.org/git/llvm.git
mkdir build
cd build
xcrun cmake ../llvm
make

If this does not work, please post more information on what failure do you see.

Another good way to reproduce the tested configuration is to look at the log on the bots and use the same cmake args: http://lab.llvm.org:8080/green/job/clang-stage1-cmake-RA-incremental_build/25897/console

--
Mehdi