[LLVMdev] Problem with PostRASchedulerList.cpp - advice wanted

Sergei Larin slarin at codeaurora.org
Wed Oct 17 15:56:32 PDT 2012

Preston,

If it is not in itself obvious.  With somewhat high degree of certainty you
need to look at the scheduling DAG going into the Post-RA scheduler. If
these two SUs do not have a chain edge between them, scheduler is free to
reorder them.

Why they do not have an edge - it could be a number of reasons - from AA
telling dag constructor so, to a bug in the dag construction logic. Hope
this does not sound too trivial J

Sergei

---

Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum, hosted by
The Linux Foundation