[LLVMdev] SplitVecRes with SIGN_EXTEND_INREG unsupported

Villmow, Micah Micah.Villmow at amd.com
Thu Dec 10 15:30:27 PST 2009

Eli,
 I think I was able to get it working. Thanks for the help, does this look correct to you?

void DAGTypeLegalizer::SplitVecRes_SIGN_EXTEND_INREG(SDNode *N, SDValue &Lo,
                                         SDValue &Hi) {
  SDValue LHSLo, LHSHi;
  GetSplitVector(N->getOperand(0), LHSLo, LHSHi);
  DebugLoc dl = N->getDebugLoc();
  EVT LoVT, HiVT;
  GetSplitDestVTs(N->getValueType(1), LoVT, HiVT);

  Lo = DAG.getNode(N->getOpcode(), dl, LHSLo.getValueType(), LHSLo, DAG.getValueType(LoVT));
  Hi = DAG.getNode(N->getOpcode(), dl, LHSHi.getValueType(), LHSHi, DAG.getValueType(HiVT));
}

Thanks,
Micah