[LLVMdev] LLVM on MinGW

Antony Blakey antony.blakey at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 03:54:24 PST 2007

I created a Windows VM (VMWare on OSX) with MSYS/MinGW just for LLVM.

I've just updated from svn and cleaned everything to do a configure/
make cycle. I had to remove the *.cpp files from lib/AsmParser/ and
svn update again (this was mentioned in this mailing list) to fix a
compile error - I had to do this on Ubuntu and OSX, so this isn't
platform specific.

However, whereas my previous checkout compiled, this one fails where
yours does. That's the cost of living on svn head I guess. I'm not
prepared to update my OSX version because it's possibly/probably not
platform specific.