[LLVMdev] LLVM Roadmap 2007-2008, PowerPC, multithreading, LLVM 2.0, etc ?

Tanya M. Lattner tonic at nondot.org
Tue Apr 10 10:40:58 PDT 2007

> where could one find any LLVM development roadmap for this
> and perhaps next year?

There is no real roadmap that drives releases. LLVM does time based
releases. Typically we release every 3 months, but for 2.0 we increased it
to 6 months. This may or may not change in the future.

If you want an idea of what will be in 2.0, Chris sent out a status
announcement a couple months ago. More has been added since then, but this
is a start:
http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/llvm-announce/2007-February/000021.html

-Tanya