[LLVMdev] LLVM command options in Visual Studio

Seung Jae Lee lee225 at uiuc.edu
Fri Apr 6 06:52:09 PDT 2007

Thank you for your kind explanation.
I did it as you mentioned.
That is, I set '-march=x86 hello.bc' in the Command Arguments.
(I also set my compiled LLC, i.e., LLVM_ROOT_DIR\win32\debug\llc.exe, in the property name Command.)

But, when I made a breakpoint in main( ) of llc.cpp and then started to debug I found the 'InputFilename'(llc.cpp:176) is shown like {???}. Therefore it didn't proceed further, spitting out 'bytecode didn't read correctly.'
(Of course, my bytecode was trasferred to my computer as binary.)

Would you mind telling me what seems my problem?
Thank you so much.

Seung Jae Lee