[LLVMdev] Question about uninstalling LLVM

Seung Jae Lee lee225 at uiuc.edu
Fri Oct 27 21:31:07 PDT 2006

Hello. Nice to meet you.
My name is Seung Jae Lee, a graduate student in UIUC CEE, who is working in NCSA for the present.
Nowadays I am trying to develop LLVM backend to spit out CHiMPS assembly code. In the process, I installed LLVM codes on my home directory in the host computer. But I don't think it was installed properly. While bootstrapping the LLVM C/C++ Front-End, I met several errors, so I think it's better for me to remove what has been done and to re-install LLVM.
In fact, there are LLVM-GCC in the host computer in other account but there are no LLVM suite. For this reason, I tried to have my own LLVM. Eventually I failed. I think there might be conflict between mine and the main directory.
For this reason, I think it would be greatly helpful even if I have quite a bit of your advice.
Would you mind replying to me?
Thank you very much.

Very truly yours,
Seung Jae Lee

Phone: +1-217-377-1932
Webpage: http://struct.nazoo.net/cv/cv_eng.htm

Graduate Research Assistant
Dept. of Civil & Environmental Engineering