[LLVMdev] llvmdev mailing list downtime

John Criswell criswell at cs.uiuc.edu
Fri Oct 27 12:07:50 PDT 2006

Dear list members,

On Monday, October 30, at 11 am Central Time, the llvmdev mailing list
will be offline for some testing.  The testing should last about 15-20
minutes and will hopefully shed some light on why the mailing list is
taking so long to deliver email to some people. I will send mail to the
list when the testing begins and ends.

During the tests, I will be disabling a few email addresses on the list
to test whether they are slowing down mail delivery times on llvmdev. If
you send mail to the list during the test, some list members may not
receive it.

As we will be sending test messages, most of your will receive these
during the test time.  You can safely ignore them.

Thanks for your patience.

-- John T.