[lldb-dev] Fixing OS X Xcode build

Todd Fiala via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jan 28 06:28:50 PST 2016

This is all fixed up by r259028.  Change comments for r259027 contain some
changes to the build requirements for Xcode OS X builds.

These boil down to essentially:
* OS X 10.9 is the minimum deployment version now, up from 10.8.  This is
driven by the LLVM/clang cmake-based build.

* Cmake is now required.  (Not surprising, hopefully).

* The build grabs LLVM and clang source with git via the
http://llvm.org/git/{project}.git mirrors if the code doesn't already exist
accessible via the lldb/llvm and lldb/llvm/tools/clang directory
locations.  Previously it would use svn for the initial retrieval.

The buildbot is turned back on and is now green.  r259028 fixed a minor
breakage in the gtest target that I forget to check when doing the work for
r259027.

Let me know if you have any questions!

-Todd

--