[lldb-dev] Fixing OS X Xcode build

Todd Fiala via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jan 27 07:30:39 PST 2016

Hi all,

At the current moment the OS X Xcode build is broken.  I'll be working on
fixing it today.  As has been discussed in the past, post llvm/clang-3.8
the configure/automake system was getting stripped out of LLVM and clang.
The OS X Xcode build has a legacy step in it that still uses the
configure-based build system.  I'll be cleaning that up today.

In the meantime, expect if you use the Xcode build that you'll either need
to work with llvm/clang from earlier than yesterday (along with locally
undoing any changes in lldb for llvm/clang changes - there was at least one
yesterday), or just sit tight a bit.

Thanks!
--
-Todd