[clangd-dev] Code completion overload folding

Marc-André Laperle via clangd-dev clangd-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jun 11 06:55:13 PDT 2018

Hi!

I think the folding makes sense. My only concern was that the user could mistakenly think there are no overloads before choosing a completion item but I see in the screenshot that it is communicated with the [overloaded]. Maybe as a bonus it could say how many overloads? i.e. [6 overloads] :)

Marc-André