[cfe-dev] Question about -Wreadonly-setter-attrs

Jean-Daniel Dupas devlists at shadowlab.org
Tue Jul 28 08:30:26 PDT 2009

I think we don't talk about the same warning:

IIRC -Wundeclared-selector check if selectors used in @selector()
directives exists, not the warning that clang emits when you call a
method that it could not resolved.
This warning is important too, but ignoring it would not result in
invalid code generation.