[cfe-dev] Question about -Wreadonly-setter-attrs

David Chisnall csdavec at swansea.ac.uk
Tue Jul 28 08:19:46 PDT 2009

I disagree on this one.  -Wreadonly-setter-attrs warns that you have
written something that may be redundant.  This is pedantic.  In
contrast, -Wundeclared-selector warns that you have written something
that may be generating code that will corrupt your stack.  This is
important.  Pedantic warnings should not be in the default set,
important ones should.

David