[cfe-dev] Exception handling on Windows

Marshall Clow marshall at idio.com
Sat Dec 13 14:53:14 PST 2008

At 7:06 AM +0900 12/14/08, Bill Baxter wrote:
>  > (I don't think Clang supports exception codegen at all at the
>>  moment. At least, it doesn't fully support parsing C++ exception
>>  constructs.)
>
>I presume this is something the clang devs would like to address eventually?
>A C++ compiler without exception handling is hardly a C++ compiler.

Absolutely. But Clang isn't a C++ compiler .... yet.

At the last LLVM developer's meeting, it was stated that ( note use
of passive voice - since my notes don't show who said it ;-)) that
full C++ functionality was a target for 2010.
--
-- Marshall

Marshall Clow     Idio Software   <mailto:marshall at idio.com>

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning.
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.