[Openmp-dev] Implementation of nowait and async in libomptarget

Johannes Doerfert via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Sep 14 14:34:55 PDT 2020

Hi Manoel,

Shilei (CC'ed) has a proper implementation of target nowait, for now we
basically implement it synchronously.

The reviews are online and Shilei will share the links. Feel free to
join our weekly meeting [1] to as we discuss it there as well.

~ Johannes

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Tz8WFN13n7yJ-SCE0Qjqf9LmjGUw0dWO9Ts1ss4YOdg/edit?usp=sharing