[Openmp-dev] counts in the work sharing

Abid Malik via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Mar 13 11:34:38 PDT 2020

Hello,

I am looking into the void __kmp_for_static_init4 function which marks the
start work sharing. The function computes the upper and lower bounds and
stride to be used for the set of iterations to be executed by the current
thread from the statically scheduled loop that is described by the initial
values of the bround, stride, increment and chunk size.  How the record of
iterations is kept. Which function/file should I look into to keep track of
the iteration?

Thanks,

--
Abid M. Malik
"I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant,