[Openmp-dev] KMPC Interface for OpenMP offloading

Cownie, James H via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Dec 15 01:36:35 PST 2017

> Looking at this document there are not functions related to OpenMP
> targets, is there another document that describes the interface for
> offloading, or is there a plan to extend it? '

Note that the implementation of the target features is in a separate library (not libomp),
therefore they should be documented in a separate document; both because that library
can also be used without libomp (in which case a single document makes things hard to find
for people who want to do that), and because it becomes mechanistically hard to run
doxygen across the two libraries!

-- Jim

Jim Cownie <james.h.cownie at intel.com>
SSG/DPD/TCAR (Technical Computing, Analyzers, and Runtimes)