[Openmp-dev] [llvm-dev] Failure executing OpenMP applications in BOTS benchmark with clang

Cownie, James H via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Apr 28 08:01:16 PDT 2017

I see one bug there, for sure.

OMP: Hint: Please submit a bug report with this message, compile and run commands used, and machine configuration info including native compiler and operating system versions. Faster response will be obtained by including all program sources. For information on submitting this issue, please see http://www.intel.com/software/products/support/.

The LLLVM runtime shouldn’t be pointing you at Intel support!

-- Jim

Jim Cownie <james.h.cownie at intel.com>
SSG/DPD/TCAR (Technical Computing, Analyzers, and Runtimes)