[Openmp-dev] [llvm-dev] Failure executing OpenMP applications in BOTS benchmark with clang

Hahnfeld, Jonas via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Apr 27 23:52:18 PDT 2017

Hi Mohammad,

moving this to openmp-dev as you mention an assertion in the OpenMP runtime
(questions about the compiler should go cfe-dev instead of llvm-dev).

I just tried reproducing the issue on my system and was able to run all
binaries built with Clang 3.9.1 and the latest trunk of the OpenMP runtime in
Debug mode. (I had to increase OMP_STACKSIZE for UTS, otherwise it kept
crashing)

Which benchmark do you have problems with and which environment variables do
you set? Is there anything special about your setup?

Regards,

Jonas