[Openmp-dev] LLVM coding conventions an the OpenMP runtime

Hahnfeld, Jonas via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Aug 8 23:07:07 PDT 2016

Hi Terry,

IMO we should for now stay with the current coding standard as it is
currently consistently used within the runtime (4 spaces indention, naming
etc.).

That said, there was a proposal of moving the OpenMP runtime into
parallel_libs (which I completely support btw).

If the whole code is then recommitted anyway, I think it is safe to do the
cleanups in that process.

Regards,

Jonas