[Openmp-dev] runtime/test/api/omp_get_wtime.c tolerances

Peyton, Jonathan L via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Sep 23 13:48:11 PDT 2015

Jack,

Can you see if this patch fixes the rpath issues (it also changes the tolerance for the timer as well)?
The choice of 1% for the timer tolerance is arbitrary (it had worked for me on all the OS X 10.8 and 10.9 versions I tried as well as Linux).  It is in the University of Houston's testsuite.  I don't mind changing it to 3% to accommodate later OSX versions.

-- Johnny