[Openmp-dev] LLVM commit rights (OpenMP runtime)

Cownie, James H james.h.cownie at intel.com
Thu May 14 08:24:03 PDT 2015

Hi All,

I have been involved with the LLVM OpenMP runtime since it was first committed
to the LLVM repository, and have LLVM commit rights. However, my role inside
Intel is changing, and I believe that it therefore makes sense for someone else
to have commit rights, and for mine to be revoked.

I would therefore like to request that Johnny Peyton be given commit rights.
He has been doing a lot of work on the LLVM OpenMP runtime (as can be seen in
the mail chains), and if he had rights that would avoid some of the delays we've
seen recently when Andrey has been out for Russian public holidays.

I have really enjoyed working with the LLVM team, and will still be here, just with
a less formal relationship inside Intel.

-- Jim

James Cownie <james.h.cownie at intel.com>
SSG/DPD/TCAR (Technical Computing, Analyzers and Runtimes)
Tel: +44 117 9071438

Intel Corporation (UK) Limited
Registered No. 1134945 (England)
VAT No: 860 2173 47