[Openmp-dev] offloading library

Cownie, James H james.h.cownie at intel.com
Tue Jun 9 04:11:17 PDT 2015

We already have the offload library in the OpenMP LLVM repository at http://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/openmp/trunk/offload/ (or equivalent SVN location). Adding target libraries either in there, or at …/openmp/trunk/libomptarget/foo (where foo is the name of the target) makes sense to me.

-- Jim

James Cownie <james.h.cownie at intel.com>
SSG/DPD/TCAR (Technical Computing, Analyzers and Runtimes)