[Openmp-dev] Patch for PPC64LE architecture

Carlo Bertolli cbertol at us.ibm.com
Thu Oct 23 07:49:59 PDT 2014

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion - I actually like it.

Yes, the plan was:

1. If something is common between BE and LE PPC64 archs, then I would use
KMP_ARCH_PPC64 || KMP_ARCH_PPC64LE.

2. If something only applies to PPC64 BE, then I would use  KMP_ARCH_PPC64.

3. If something only applies to PPC64 LE, then I would use
KMP_ARCH_PPC64LE.

If you feel like this is something critical, I will produce a new patch
with the *BE and *LE macros. Otherwise, I will add it in the next patch I
am going to produce.

Thanks

-- Carlo