[Openmp-dev] (no subject)

"C. Bergström" cbergstrom at pathscale.com
Fri May 30 21:18:16 PDT 2014

On 05/31/14 11:13 AM, Alp Toker wrote:

> On 31/05/2014 06:58, "C. Bergström" wrote:
>> Jack - you have permission to use/abuse the publicly available
>> PathScale copyright portions of code in our github repo in accordance
>> with the license they are published under. I wish there was less
>> stupidity and red tape around this community, but c'est la vie.
>
> Cool!
>

>> /* Seriously, it's not a simple email "OK" is some binding contract
>> which is like or can replace an actual contributor agreement. */
>>
>> Since I have no authority to review OMP related codes it's unlikely
>> I'll reply or participate further in any of those topics.
>
> Disagree. The authority is for all of us to share and nobody should
> have told you otherwise.
last reply - I really don't want to bring this up again or hi-jack the
author's thread
clarification - Hal and Chandler have said I'm not qualified to do
binding review on clang OMP sema or other OMP related changes. As such,
others would still have to review the changes and I just lost interest
to participate</end>