[Openmp-dev] Getting Architecture Patch

C Bergström cbergstrom at pathscale.com
Wed Dec 17 11:23:38 PST 2014

3 nits

1) I think you can change it to #warn and avoid the compiler failure
(please see what others are doing with similar approach and let me know).
There's also possibility of actually linking and doing a printf which would
avoid the whole regex mess.. Is there a strong reason for #error? (maybe
faster?)

2) Would anyone @Intel strongly oppose a global rename of 32e to something
which is more commonly used (x86_64, amd64 /* joking */ or x8664)

3) Can you include ARM64

Thanks