[Openmp-commits] [PATCH] D15205: Hinted lock (OpenMP 4.5 feature) Updates/Fixes Part 3
Jonathan Peyton via Openmp-commits
openmp-commits at lists.llvm.org
Thu Dec 3 13:29:54 PST 2015
jlpeyton created this revision.
jlpeyton added reviewers: AndreyChurbanov, tlwilmar, hfinkel.
jlpeyton added a subscriber: openmp-commits.
jlpeyton set the repository for this revision to rL LLVM.
This change set includes all changes to make the code conform to the OMP 4.5 specification:
* Removed hint / hinted_init definitions from include/40 files
* Hint values are powers of 2 to enable composition (4.5 spec)
* Hinted lock initialization functions were renamed (4.5 spec)
kmp_init_lock_hinted -> omp_init_lock_with_hint
kmp_init_nest_lock_hinted -> omp_init_nest_lock_with_hint
* __kmpc_critical_section_with_hint was added to support a critical section with a hint (4.5 spec)
* __kmp_map_hint_to_lock was added to convert a hint (possibly a composite) to an internal lock type
* __kmpc_init_lock_with_hint and __kmpc_init_nest_lock_with_hint were added as internal entries for the hinted lock initializers. The preivous internal functions (__kmp_init*) were moved to kmp_csupport.c and reused in multiple places
* Added the two init functions to dllexports
* KMP_USE_DYNAMIC_LOCK is turned on if OMP_41_ENABLED is turned on
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 51086 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Openmp-commits