[llvm-devmeeting] Extra ticket + Survey

G Raghuram contactraghu at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 18:02:04 PDT 2014

Hello,

We are developing a parser and compiler for Apple's Swift language for use
on non mac platforms. Swift language has many good features and I believe
people will want to use it on other platforms. This will obviously be based
on LLVM.  If you are interested to know more, please sign up at one of the
two links below.

www.kanekotech.in/
http://kanekotech.us9.list-manage1.com/subscribe?u=6cf8b30af7b0a26e43af2eaec&id=7ca94df919

I was hoping to meet other who would be interested in using the compiler or
would be interested in contributing to it, at the conference tomorrow, but
some other work has come and I may not be able to make it. If you want a
ticket (subject to organizers being ok with  it), let me know.  I will
close to downtown San Jose, the venue of the conference so logistics will
be easy.

--GRR