[llvm-devmeeting] Registration Cancellation

Rebekka Bennett rebekka_bennett at apple.com
Fri Oct 24 05:13:45 PDT 2014

Hi Sina,

Thank you for your email.  I can cancel your registration but there will be no refund of the registration fee at this time.  Please confirm you understand this cancellation will mean no refund for the $50 registration fee and I will process your request.

Regards,
Bekka

—

Rebekka Bennett, CMP | Meeting Planner | Apple Meeting and Event Services
Direct: 512-674-6943 | Mobile: 512-466-1572 | Email: rebekka_bennett at apple.com