[llvm-dev] Speculative FP operation.

Florian Hahn via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jan 12 07:16:54 PST 2022

Hi,

> On Jan 12, 2022, at 04:50, Umesh Kalappa via llvm-dev <llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> Did someone tried enabling the trapping math for the aarch64 arch ?
> So that we can surpass the transformation  like below.

As far as I know, initial trapping math support only existing for X86 at the moment.

> If not ,we would like to take it up for ARM arch.

I am not aware of anybody working on trapping math for AArch64, so any work in this area could be very valuable. I am CC’ing a couple of people who might know more about the current state of trapping math in Clang.

Cheers,
Florian