[llvm-dev] Responsibilities of a buildbot owner

Philip Reames via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jan 10 15:33:50 PST 2022

+CC lldb code owners

This bot appears to have been restored to the primary buildmaster, but
is failing something like 1 in 5 builds due to lldb tests which are flaky.

https://lab.llvm.org/buildbot/#/builders/83

Specifically, this test is the one failing:

commands/watchpoints/hello_watchlocation/TestWatchLocation.py

Can someone with LLDB context please either a) address the cause of the
flakiness or b) disable the test?

Philip

p.s. Please restrict this sub-thread to the topic of stabilizing this
bot.  Policy questions can be addressed in the other sub-threads to keep
this vaguely understandable.