[llvm-dev] LLVM GPU Working Group -- First Meeting -- This Friday 10am CST

Johannes Doerfert via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jan 10 09:56:56 PST 2022

Hello,

Last year we came to the conclusion a GPU working group might be of
interest to a lot of people [0].
This year, mostly due to Jakub's organization efforts, we start our
meetings :)

We (which means Jakub), prepared a GDoc for our agenda and meeting info:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m_oSe1HwtWdQ2JUmMRTAVHbUS7Dv4MRsqptiYcgK6iI/edit?usp=sharing

We (see above), also created a Google Meeting Room.
The first event is this Friday, 14th, 10am CST.
To avoid time conversion errors, use the calendar invite link:
https://calendar.google.com/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=NTltbDVmc2Noa3QyNnZwbmEwcWNqMzR1aDhfMjAyMjAxMTRUMTYwMDAwWiBrdWJha3VkZXJza2lAbQ&tmsrc=kubakuderski%40gmail.com

In the first meeting we'll discuss logistics but also some interesting
technical topics (as we have time).
For now, the agenda lists two items already:
  - LLVM GPU math library
  - LLVM GPU (pre-commit) buildbots

Other details will be fixed in the meeting directly.

We hope to see many of you there,
   Jakub and Johannes

[0] https://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/llvm-dev/2021-November/153654.html

--