[llvm-dev] Compiler Engineering Opportunity @Rigetti

Eric Amemiya via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Sep 28 07:35:59 PDT 2021

Dear all,

My name is Eric Amemiya, part of the Talent team at Rigetti Computing
<https://www.rigetti.com/>. I'm reaching out to share a rare opportunity on
our team to be a Senior Software Engineer for Quantum Compilation
<https://jobs.lever.co/rigetti/0a4d3078-67ff-49ab-89b4-fcdb70a06f7b>. This
is a brand new opportunity we just opened on our team that is directly
focused on shaping/changing how we shape/mold languages for the quantum
community as a whole through our full-stack technology. This role will be
critical in furthering Rigetti's effort to advance our state-of-the-art
technology in quantum computing to make Rigetti *the* platform to execute
quantum programs that can't be run anywhere else, and solidify a place at
the top tier of QC providers even as others make hardware advances.

We're particularly interested in those that write and optimize LLVM, so
thought reaching out to the broader community may be of interest. Please
feel free to reach out to me directly at eamemiya at rigetti.com, or apply to
the JD above for more info. Thank you!

Best,
-Eric