[llvm-dev] [Job Ad] Coherent Logix is hiring LLVM Compiler Engineer

Viet Ngo via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Sep 23 08:18:14 PDT 2021

Greetings,

The compiler team at Coherent Logix is looking for experienced compiler
engineer with a strong background in compilers (Clang, LLVM, GCC),
programming languages and hardware architecture.  We are looking for
outstanding candidates that are excited to explore new compiler
technologies and help design the ISA for our next generation hardware.

Location is flexible, anywhere in the US or Canada.

Please see Coherent Logix career page our job openings:

https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.ht
ml?cid=00d57f8a-8364-4124-b0fd-0886481899fc&ccId=19000101_000001&type=MP&l
ang=en_US

Coherent Logix Inc.: https://www.coherentlogix.com/

Please feel free to drop me a note if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Viet Ngo, PhD

Compiler Manager

Coherent Logix, Inc.