[llvm-dev] Fwd: Adding an execution result keyword in LIT

Anshil Gandhi via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Sep 21 22:38:35 PDT 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Anshil Gandhi <gandhi21299 at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Sep 21, 2021 at 11:38 PM
Subject: Re: [llvm-dev] Adding an execution result keyword in LIT
To: Michael Kruse <llvmdev at meinersbur.de>

Hey Michael,

Thanks for your response! executeShCmd() is never being called when I run
`./bin/llvm-lit -v <test-file>`.

I am thinking of somehow interacting with the subprocess.Popen(...) in
lit/util.py::executeCommand(...) since this is where the script is
executed. I need to obtain the execution result status somehow, this is the
tricky part.

Best,

Anshil