[llvm-dev] A Question on stackmap locations of a record

Philip Reames via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Sep 20 12:50:56 PDT 2021

The lowering described appears to match the expected behavior of the
statepoint you've described.  It's not clear why you believe there
should be four values in the lowering when that is not what you've
specified in the IR.  You'll need to provide a bit more context if you
want help.  My best guess is that you've misunderstood the documentation
- maybe you've confused the stackmap format with the behavior of RS4GC?

Philip