[llvm-dev] cross-project-tests doesn't appear to send commit-mail

via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Oct 28 18:07:37 PDT 2021

I've replied to the comment on the commit; do those comments also go only
to the all-commits list?

Is there possibly an other-commits list, for subprojects that don't have
their own list?  It seems like, wanting to see cross-projects-tests
commits shouldn't require subscribing to the all-commits fire hose.
--paulr