[llvm-dev] PowerPC LLVM support much appreciated

Nemanja Ivanovic via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Oct 25 02:27:25 PDT 2021

Bringing back support for Darwin/PowerPC is of course possible, but such
undertakings are not free. Aside from the effort to bring it back, there is
the effort of maintaining that support as the PowerPC back end continues to
be developed for supported platforms (Linux, AIX, FreeBSD). So in order to
consider bringing it back, we would really need to understand the use case
- now and in the future.