[llvm-dev] Correct Usage of Different Inlining Modes

Min-Yih Hsu via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Oct 20 13:47:27 PDT 2021

I think you’re invoking clang static analyzer (https://clang-analyzer.llvm.org <https://clang-analyzer.llvm.org/> ) — a tool that is used to find bugs and I don’t think it will affect the generated IR / machine code.

I think a better way to test different inline configurations will be generating IR files using clang and play around with different `opt` (inlining) options.

-Min