[llvm-dev] MacOs Static Analyze Download Link

Edgar Mobile via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Oct 9 08:43:19 PDT 2021

I tried downloading static analyzer from an alleged link at

https://clang-analyzer.llvm.org/
Clang Static Analyzer<https://clang-analyzer.llvm.org/>
Clang Static Analyzer. The Clang Static Analyzer is a source code analysis tool that finds bugs in C, C++, and Objective-C programs. Currently it can be run either from the command line or if you use macOS then within Xcode.When invoked from the command line, it is intended to be run in tandem with a build of a codebase.
clang-analyzer.llvm.org

But I can't find it. Can you give me a pointer?

Regards