[llvm-dev] IMPORTANT: LLVM Bugzilla migration

bd1976 llvm via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Nov 24 01:36:50 PST 2021

Thanks for the work on this.

I'm listed as mannequin in this test issue:
https://github.com/llvm/test8/issues/48023.

My best guess is that, as I don't log into github regularly, I only joined
the llvm organisation after the test issues were created (I can't find out
from githib when I joined an organisation AFAICS).

Hopefully, now that I am a member of the llvm organisation the real
migration will list me with my user name?