[llvm-dev] IMPORTANT: LLVM Bugzilla migration

Anton Korobeynikov via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Nov 23 10:29:53 PST 2021

A bit. There are some differences in different markdown flavours how
the table headers are rendered. And this where gitlab (tooling for
which was adopted) and github disagree. This was workaround recently,
but not included into this particular migration instance.

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov
Department of Statistical Modelling, Saint Petersburg State University