[llvm-dev] IMPORTANT: LLVM Bugzilla migration

Fraser Cormack via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Nov 23 08:50:10 PST 2021

On Tue, 2021-11-23 at 19:39 +0300, Anton Korobeynikov via llvm-dev
wrote:
> > 2) It seems that some user accounts are being created as mannequins
> > rather than being hooked up to the actual user. For example,
> > https://github.com/llvm/test8/issues/37237#issuecomment-973565691
> >  is a
> > comment by zygoloid and it is marked as "mannequin" rather than
> > linking to
> > https://github.com/zygoloid
> > . Is that expected behavior or
> > does this indicate some of the data wasn't migrated properly?
>
> "mannequins" are those who are not members of LLVM organization (they
> will be treated separately after the migration).
> It was also a surprise to me that Richard does not have LLVM GH repo
> commit access :)

This particular issue seems inconsistent. I happened to come across
https://github.com/llvm/test8/issues/52340 and in the CC there is
@zygoloid, correctly linked to that person's GH account. Why might it
work in some cases but not others?

Cheers,