[llvm-dev] IMPORTANT: LLVM Bugzilla migration

James Y Knight via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Nov 22 09:01:26 PST 2021

Looking at the PDF you posted on the other thread, it appears that users
who did not fill out the migration google-sheet have their comments
migrated with no author-attribution of any kind (not name, not username, or
even "Anonymous LLVM Contributor #123". Is that correct?

Thus, it seems pretty important that at least all of the active
contributors have filled out the sheet before the migration -- have they?
What % of contributors will be converted with comment attribution? (or
maybe better: what percent of comments are by someone who filled out the
migration sheet vs anonymous?)

I imagine it'd be pretty easy for folks to forget that they didn't fill out
the sheet, since there's no way to verify whether you did or not.