[llvm-dev] -ftime-report with LTO?

Min-Yih Hsu via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon May 10 13:08:30 PDT 2021

IIRC that flag is propagated to none of the LTO options (ThinLTO, gold
plugin, LLD).
However I feel like it's a good idea to do so. Feel free to send a patch.

-Min

On Mon, May 10, 2021 at 5:00 AM Sjoerd Meijer via llvm-dev <
llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:

> Quick query on option -ftime-report (while I am further investigating): is
> that supposed to work in combination with LTO? It doesn't seem to do
> anything, but perhaps I am doing something wrong.
>
> Thanks.

Min-Yih Hsu
Ph.D Student in ICS Department, University of California, Irvine (UCI).