[llvm-dev] Building LLVM on Mac

mayuyu.io via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue May 4 18:17:23 PDT 2021

The standalone Toolchain had always been troublesome and personally experience had always been installing the full Xcode suite, and use xcode-select -s to switch to it.

Other than that, You used the troublesome standalone toolchain initially so you might need to clear your build cache before switching to Xcode

Zhang